• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tip of the day

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a shortcut, you can type "voo*", instead of "voodooman". The asterisk will select any characters after the "voo". (You need at least two characters before the asterisk).
If you just want Mark Series amps, type: "mesa (mark, mk)". Stuff in parentheses is treated as either/or. You can string them all together, as in: "mesa (mark, mk, mav*) -case -3/8 -d2f -ad -ata -tuff* -voo*", etc., etc., ad nauseum.
(The above search string would include Mavericks.)
Also, search in "All Categories", not just "Musical Instruments", or "Mesa Boogie". It's amazing how much stuff is in the "wrong" category on eBay.

I've always done this.

Here's another tip...

You really only need to put (search subject) -ATA

That'll take care of the cases. But if a particular listing comes with it's own roadcase, it won't pop up if you enter -case. But -ad is a good idea, also.

or put in your subject mesa boogie +mark IV -ata to really refine searches, this really isn't new, or just related to ebay. You can use the + and - to filter out searches in any search engine

Monsta-Tone said:
It's amazing how much stuff is in the "wrong" category on eBay.

Sometimes that can work to your advantage depending on what it is. I think that helped me buy a few things over the years that got overlooked.

And great tip on the searches. That will help out a lot in the future.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back