• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: wood/wicker single 15" cab! $700 obo...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hokum

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm back! I had taken my Mark IIC+ off the market, but I'd like to re-post my cabinet for sale.

I'm asking $700 or best offer. The rig toured with by me, and i used it in coordination with my Mark IIC+ to great effect. HUGE sound!

The scuffs and scratches are plainly visible in the pics, but as for me - they weren't the kind of thing that really caught my eye until I was ready to sell it!

There are wheels too, but not in the pictures. I'm in NH. I guess I would ship it, but the shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.

ebay: "jonnyzu"
this is me too: jonnolan.net
also, i "hang out" and have done plenty of buying and selling on the tapeop messageboard.

Cheers,
Jon

www.jonnolan.net/RandomPics/AMPfront.jpg
www.jonnolan.net/RandomPics/AMPtop.jpg
www.jonnolan.net/RandomPics/AMPding.jpg
www.jonnolan.net/RandomPics/AMPside1.jpg
www.jonnolan.net/RandomPics/AMPside2.jpg
www.jonnolan.net/RandomPics/AMPangle.jpg
www.jonnolan.net/RandomPics/AMPback.jpg

it can't be both 60/100 and simulclass. It's either one or the other. It should say it on the switch on the right hand side of the back.

gts said:
People misundertand Mark II & III Simul Class amps to be 60/100 watts all the time (many ebay ads have listed them like this).
They are 15/ 75 watts in Class A or Class A/B respectively. I think the Mark IV Simul is 15/85 watts.

So the IIC+ is 15 watts in Class A and 75 watts through Simul?

Latest posts

Back