• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Head Unit

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverwulf

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a great condition Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Head Unit. I'm not concerned if it's the long, medium, or short head version. The only option that I require on the head unit is the Graphic EQ. If it has Reverb, Simul-Class, etc...that's just extra to me.

If you have one, please e-mail me full details, including the overall condition of the unit, if it has any rips/tears, loose knobs, scratchy pots, type and age of the tubes, and your asking price along with any pics.

If you're interested, I also have a 1994 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier ("Blackface") model in the reverse color scheme with chrome chassis and black faceplate available for trade. It has new JJ/Tesla ECC83's in the preamp and Sovtek's in the pwoer amp. I have pics if interested. Just had it checked over by my tech, and he gave it a glowing review. Thanks!

[email protected]

Back