• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Mesa Boogie Simulclass Transformer 562003

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! NEVER SEEN ONE FOR SALE, EVER!

IF YOU NEED THIS IT IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE!!!
THIS TRANSFORMER WILL CONVERT YOUR C, C+, III INTO SIMUL!

It seems expensive, but it's not something you can just buy, is it? It's part of the "magic" that made the mkIIC+ so special.

yeah, you definitely can't just "buy this" at guitar center or order it online or anything..

BTW, I'm not the seller. I'm just thinking back to like a year or 2 ago when many C+'s passed by me on ebay because they had no Simul and I would think man i'd love to have one of these **** trannies.

It was made by Schumacher, and is no longer produced.

Im almost tempted to buy it,keep it for a good few years and sell it for 4times as much,these boys are really really rare,the only way to get one know is ask a MKIIC+ owner to take it out of thier amp...................................................on you go,just try it,and I will watch as I see someone being killed

If I only had 275 buck spare right know,Im just about to buy a JP6 tomorrow!!!!!

however gets this is going to be laughing all the way to the bank or their MKIIc

I'm sooo happy that you're buying a JP6... :evil: I'd like one too, I need to start saving up, which brings me to another reason someone should buy it. I'm a deprived guitar player with no EBMMJP7.

Sticking this baby inside a IIC/IIC+ will add more that £275 to the value of the amp, and the mod is fairly easy to perform. Come on people, be brave!

jvk said:

I would really buy it just for the sake of having a spare transformer for my IIC+, if I had more money at the moment. We'll see if it's still up for sale in a couple of weeks, and maybe I'll purchase it. :D

However, someone who wants a Simul-Class IIC+, deserves it much more than I do.

There are 19 people watching it on fleaBay, a personal record, one of them will become brave enough :)

Sure. The OT weighs about 2.5kg, it'll cost around $80.

Yeah it's gone.

I'll have about one a month to sell from now on.

For the last time! the auction is about to end.

Sorry for the spam once again.

Latest posts

Back