• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

V-twin Rack mount, 50/50 and more for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Endofdays

Reaction score
This is a great rig I'm selling. It's in great condition. I've used it live for shows and it's never failed me. Here's what I'm selling. I'll have the manuels for all the Mesa Boogie products.

Mesa Boogie V-twin rack mount unit w/ footswitch. This is definetly rare.

Mesa Boogie 50/50 stero power amp. This has really got some power. Is in good condition. The fuse has been replaced and the screw conors where bent a little from poor mailing packaging from previous ower. They were bent back in place. It's not really noticeable. The sound is still in it's prime. Is discontiuned.

SkB 6-space rack unit. All the units will be in place and ready to plug and play with cords hooked up.

Furman power contioner. Is in good contion. Bulbs could for a changing.

I'm asking for $1200.00 obo. If you purchase it for my asking price I'll throw in a a set of new unused Power tubes for the 50/50. You can't beat this. If you want Pics just let me know.

I'll look up the shippiing and figure out a deal that's in favor of you.

Definetly don't pass this deal up. E-mail me at [email protected]

Back