• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Mesa Dual Recto Tremoverb 2x12 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmprocop

Reaction score
I’m selling (although I can’t believe it) my Dual Rectifier Tremoverb Combo, the amp who’s “rectified” or “California” sound can be found in various emulators. For pics: http://www.geocities.com/wmprocop/tremoverb.html?1123272815500 I'm the original owner of this amp which was purchased in either 94 or 95. It rather infrequently ventured outside the home, so it's in outstanding cosmetic condition and perfect working order. It has new Mesa tubes in it and received a clean bill of health by a Mesa certified tech last December. It comes with a cover, footpedal, cord and manual. The only thing I don’t have is the original box. I thought I would never part with it but it’s too big, loud and heavy for this aging guitarist. Since I don’t plan to open an amp museum, I’ve decided to let it go but it won’t be easy. If you were looking for one of these amps and you place a premium on the condition of your amps, this is the one to get. I'm asking $1300 or best offer. Buyer will responsible for cost of shipping and packaging. For security and confidence, payment will be accepted via PayPal only. Email me ([email protected]) with questions. <updated 9/13/05>

Back