• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa Boogie Rectifier Multi Watt

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brentsp

Reaction score
Looking for a great deal on one. I use to to see them for 1100-1200 all day long. Hoping to find one in that range.

People have finally figured out that the MWs are really good. Prices lately have been in the $1300-1500 range for good used ones. I may have a MW Triple for sale, haven't decided yet. Either that or my 2 channel blackface triple will get sold.

that's awesome! , congratulations! I have one that I'm considering to sale on Reverb, I really don't want to sale it, I have a JP2c and I have been playing that amp a lot more. I'm thinking of selling the MW DR and a bunch of other stuff so that I can put a down payment on a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

Jim_Ryder said:
that's awesome! , congratulations! I have one that I'm considering to sale on Reverb, I really don't want to sale it, I have a JP2c and I have been playing that amp a lot more. I'm thinking of selling the MW DR and a bunch of other stuff so that I can put a down payment on a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.

PM’d

Latest posts

Back