Mesa Stowaway, High Wire and Clearlink announced

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingdaisy

Reaction score
http://www.mesaboogie.com/signal-management/buffers-line-drivers-line-balancing/index.html

I'm actually pretty excited about these. I heard rumours awhile ago, and figured Mario being listed as a Mesa employee was a pretty good indication that they had something up their sleeves. Glad to see products being released.

Pedals misbehaving on a pedalboard is one of those things that drives me up a wall, and I dislike how some buffers make me sound brighter and stiffer than if I were to plug straight in. Tien comments in the video that they focused on getting the feel right so I'm looking forward to trying these out.

I'm leaning towards the High Wire since it has in & output buffering with a separate tuner out, and I'm thinking the boost will be good for switching between single coils and humbuckers.

Authorized Boogie - Any indication of when we should see these on store shelves?

screamingdaisy said:
http://www.mesaboogie.com/signal-management/buffers-line-drivers-line-balancing/index.html

I'm actually pretty excited about these. I heard rumours awhile ago, and figured Mario being listed as a Mesa employee was a pretty good indication that they had something up their sleeves. Glad to see products being released.

Pedals misbehaving on a pedalboard is one of those things that drives me up a wall, and I dislike how some buffers make me sound brighter and stiffer than if I were to plug straight in. Tien comments in the video that they focused on getting the feel right so I'm looking forward to trying these out.

I'm leaning towards the High Wire since it has in & output buffering with a separate tuner out, and I'm thinking the boost will be good for switching between single coils and humbuckers.

Authorized Boogie - Any indication of when we should see these on store shelves?

These are in production now and should be shipping to dealers in the next week or so. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back