A/B/Y Pedals!!! With DR and JCM800

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

npo12354

Reaction score
Well, the other guitarist in my band ended up moving unexpectedly and so he sold me his 1988 JCM800 (100w lead), 4x12 cab, and pedals for a KILLER deal. So, I'm now looking to pick up an A/B/Y pedal in order to run my Dual Rec and JCM800 simultaneously. I've been doing some research on pedals and it seems like there is a ton of controversy over what makes a solid A/B/Y pedal while also minimizing any bleed over, hiss, and tone loss. I currently have my eye on the Bigshot ABY by Radial since it's passive, has a ground lift, polarity reverse, an isolation transformer, and is relatively cheap ($80) since $ is a large factor for me...and seems to have mostly solid reviews.

Does anyone have any experiences with A/B/Y pedals or can maybe offer some words of wisdom for what I should be looking for?

Thanks in advance!!!!

I've had one now for two days and I love it. It eliminated any ground loop hum completely and doesn't suck any tone and is built like a brick. It does exactly what it says it does I highly recommend them.

Latest posts

Back