Mini Rectifier Effects Loop Trouble!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomdude182

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just wondered if I could get some amp/fx loop advice.

I currently have a Mesa triple rectifier which I have been playing through for the past 4 years but am looking to get the new Mesa mini rectifier due to the portable size. One of the functions that I loved on my triple was the fact that I could assign the effect loop to a certain channel - in my case I like to have my boss dd7 delay always on my clean channel. Now I've looked at the mini rectifier and, although it has an effect loop, it doesn't seem to have the function of assigning effect to certain channels (probably due to it's size).

Is there a mod or any other alternatives that you guys could recommend to introduce this functionality so I don't have to put my delay pedal on every time I change my amp channel?

Thanks in advance!!!

The only way I know how to do something like this is using MIDI, but the mini rec doesn't have that option so I don't think you'll be able to do what you're looking to do with it.

I was thinking about taking it to a mod shop and getting them to add another fx effect loop so I could have one loop for each channel. Don't know whether that is possible because of it's size!

Latest posts

Back