Extra long pedal board cable (Triple Rec)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mexirican

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get extra long cables for the Triple Rec pedal board? Every now and then my band plays on a stage that is a little to long for my pedal board cable to reach the front of the stage. I like to have my amp pushed as far back as possible to we have as much room as possible to roam the stage. At our last show, my singer unplugged my pedal board when he was walking around. I didn't notice until I went for the solo boost and nothing happened. Does anyone know who sells long ones or do I need to make them myself?

Thanks for the help.

Way to unearth this post! I forgot I even asked it.

What I ended up doing was I bought a long speaker cable. When there's a long distance between me and where I'd like to put my amp, I'll roll the cab where I want it then put my amp up front with me. There's always space on the side of the stage up front for the amp. The stock pedal cable was always long enough then.

I actually stopped doing this a few years ago. I didn't like hearing horror stories of amps falling, beer spilling on them or someone walking off with gear. I bought a Line 6 POD HD500 and paired it with an ISP Stealth power amp. Its all tucked nicely on a pedal board. I still do pretty much the same thing but run the speaker cable straight from my pedal board to the cab. SO MUCH EASIER and my set up time is less than 3 minutes. Yes, my tone isn't as good as it was with the Boogie. I've accepted that but I love that my $2000 head is safe in the locked practice pad. My pedal board was less than 1/4 that price since I bought everything used.

Latest posts

Back