New Mesa Pedals?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STP1972

Reaction score
I heard on another board that there are new pedals in the works at Mesa? Maybe something like the new Bogner ones? Has anyone heard about this?

Just got an email from Mesa. They just announced them. All the info is on their website now. 4 drive pedals! I don't think it's exactly like the bogners, as they aren't directly claiming their pedals to sound their amps, although one of them (throttle box) has a mid cut that is supposed to give that "classic V eq curve."

Just saw Mesa post about this on Facebook and went to the website. watched all the videos and would really like to hear these in person.

I'm thinking that I'll use the Flux Drive to color my already awesome RK high gain channels... I'll have to try it out! :D

Just pulled the pin and got the Grid Slammer. Nice natural/neutral low to medium gain pedal that doesn't really color the sound too much, but rather it seems to bring out more of the amp (in my case, the Mini Rec). It works well on top of a clean platform or on the red channel that's just breaking up. It gets along with my Fromel EQ VERY well!

IMG_0001a-1_zps75b86c1c.jpg

Back