Voodoo Lab switcher ..... ughhhh......

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLIPP

Reaction score
I run mostly the lead channel most of the time, the clean channel (rhy 1) and the eq + fx loop....i'm looking to find a midi controller that allows me access these sooooo

the the voodoo lab switcher seems to be like, you plug in each channels outputs into the switcher and use a midi board to turn on eq/fxloop on what ever channel u want and it will store it in memory.....

..is this how it works or am I way off?!

You got it right....

I just got one of these to use with a Lonestar. This thing works awesome. It has four relays that can toggle the channels or engage the solo boost. Programming is simple. Select the midi program (via your midipedal etc). On the front of the voodoo labs switcher press the buttons to toggle the four switching relays on/off; then press/hold buttons 1&4 for a few seconds to save the configuration to memory for that specific patch. I used to use a Midi Solutions Relay - that thing was a pain to program.

Would this also work with a dual rec? I would be able to toggle channels (with descrete effects), engage to solo boost?

Yeah the Voodoo lab is the ultimate in switching especially for the price. The relays on this Voodoo lab with let you change channels, engage the solo boost, activate the EQ and all. Definitely a must have if your live rig requires more switching than what the stock foot switch can accommodate.

Latest posts

Back