V-Twin for direct to PA mixer

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonejam

Reaction score
How good is the speaker emulation? I'm also considering a Blackstar HT-dual, and the Hughes and Kettner Toneman 2. Comparisons,,,,,,,anyone had experience with these?
thanks,

Man is this reply late. I am using my V-Twin direct into my PA with fabulous results. BUT here's what I'm doing.....I am running a TC Electronics Nova floorboard ( effects, overdrive, reverb,) into the V-Twin in the clean channel (ultra clean, barely any gain at all (version 2 of the twin with adjustable gain hidden underneath the floorboard). As a result the sound is really pretty amazing. I have been using a mesa lonestar special for years, as well as a Suhr Badger, and a Twist deluxe reverb. Sorry, the nova with the v-twin just made my life amazingly easy, and many lbs lighter. I'm playing Texas Country, eagles, van morrison, The Band, etc. The Nova rocks for effects and overdrive, and the V-Twin has a great, great clean channel, and with all the floor controls I can switch guitars quickly. Highly recommended.

Back