Mesa dual rectifier + boss dd3 delay problem need help!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conor rocks

Reaction score
Hello fellow boogie fans

I have a problem thats occuring with my 2008 dual rec. i run my boss dd3 in the effects loop and i keep the send And return knobs at the normal 12 o'clock, in saying that The issue im having is everytime i hit a note repetitively,Like if im doing a four note sequence or when im soloing The repeats of each note overlaps and the repeating note Sounds like a scratchy pot noise. Ive messed with the dd3 Knobs and even at the lowest fx level, it still makes the noise Even when i move the fx send knob to max, it sounds like u2 But its still doing this. Ive been told its speaker break up but imo. It happend when i had a marshall mg cab, and even now with my Rectifier cab, so in the end im sure someone knows better than me On this and i hope that with your help, this problem will be solved
Thank you all.

--------------------------------
2008 dual rec
Kkv emg 81/85
Dd3
Planet waves
Recto 4x12

DD-3s don't like line-level signals, they work best at instrument levels. I have a DD-3 stashed away somewhere, it didn't work well in the effects loops of any of my amps.

Same here. The DD-3 distorts like mad whenever I've tried using it in an effects loop.

I sold my DD-3 and replaced it with a DD-5.

Back