Quad + G major + midi foot controller SETUP question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick_cor

Reaction score
Hey,
I'm new to the forum and to start off i'd like to say that this place is great!!! Now the reason I'm posting this topic is because I'm thinking about picking up a Mesa Boogie Quad preamp. My current rig is an ADA MP1 for the preamp, G major as the effects processor and the FCB1010 behinger as the midi foot controller.

But I was wondering how I'd set this up considering that the quad has 4 channels and my G major has one relay switch and the midi foot controller has 2. Is it possible to hook up my G major and FCB1010s relay switches to the quad and be able to switch between 4 different channels? and what about the modes on the channels?

Thanks Everyone! :p

The Quad is only two channels with two modes each. So you have a total of four modes (not four channels). It takes normal 1/4" connections to switch each mode on/off but I've heard some people say certain controllers/switchers actually burn the relays when trying to use it with the Quad.

mJ

Latest posts

Back