RK2 footcontroller. Solo button wont work!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wreen

Reaction score
Hi there!

First I gotta say thanks for a great forum! I´ve been lurking around for some time now, but I haven´t posted anything yet.
I bought a used Road King 2 today and so far I´m very happy with it! It sounds amazing and I am really looking forward to bring it with me when I´m out playing.
However; I didn´t really check out the footcontroller when I was testing the amp, so now when I got it home I figured out the solo button isn´t working at all.
I have of course checked the back of the amp and yea, it´s not bypassed ;)
So I picked up a foot controller for my Peavey 30 Classic and plugged it into the external switch input for the solo function. Then it worked all fine! So what is the problem here? I guess it´s something wrong with the solo button on the RK2 footcontroller? Or perhaps there is something wrong with the cable?
Everything looks ok on the outside at least, so perhaps I gotta try to open the footcontroller and check out the button?

Anyone else seen this problem before?
The amp is almost brand new and hardly used at all...

Hope some of you guys can help me out here :)

By the way, if anyone got the schematics for the pins in the plug and/or the footcontroller; that would be of great help to find out whats wrong with this thing :)

Back