M-Pulse Foot Controller

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmsoloist

Reaction score
Just had the entire power section rebuilt. The old FET section blew and I got a new one from Boogie.

Anyway, I bought the amp used and found a 5-pin MIDI cable that seemed to connect the foot controller I got with it. All seemed well when I plugged it in so I powered it up and everything seemed to work fine accept "Solo". I saw upon opening it that the bulb was pushed out of place so I popped it back in as the board is kind of free floating there off the switches.

Long story short. Does this switch function the same as the others i.e. should you feel the "click" like the EQ, Comp and FX? With the foot switch plugged in, the solo is always engaged unless I hold the switch down and there is no "click". Before I go and buy a switch, I just want to make sure its supposed to click like the others and not a possible board or cable issue. It should be pretty standard- 5-Pin etc. They all light up one way or another and it is switching.

Back