Solo 50 series 1 footswitch wiring

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

letsneck

Reaction score
I am in need of the footswitch wiring diagram for a solo 50 series 1. I would love it if I could get a schematic for the footswitch or some pictures of the inside wiring. I tried a stiletto footswitch on my solo 50 sereis 1 amp, and the solo button worked great, but the channel button did not change channels. The LED would light up, but no amp channel switching. I tried to rewire the Channel switch without the LED, and channel switching worked fine. Am I missing something? Any helpful hints? Thank you in advance

Ok, There has to be someone out there in Boogie land that has the answer to this question. I am in need of the LED wiring for the "Series 1" Solo Head. The footswitch takes a 1/4" stereo cable. I have a footswitch setup without LED's. When I try to wire in some LED's, I get solo switching but no channel switching. There are some brilliant minds on this board, and I have to wonder why I have received no response. It's a simple question, please step up and lend a hand. I know the question is not one you can sink your teeth into, because it is so simple, but I really need to get this going. Please help out, I have exhausted many other areas of reference to no avail. Thank you

Back