Recto,POD,CFX4 and 4cable method help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpelotero

Reaction score
I've got a PodXT live, a 3ch DR (and a 2ch), and a CFX4 by Axess electronics. the pod has midi outs and ins for the CFX4.

THE Problem:

i want to do the 4cable method, where I have the proper efx in the Input and the proper efx in the parallel efx loop.

*Does anyone here use this setup?
*Is the pod even capable of this setup?
*If not, then forget the 4cable method--where then would i place the pod? i assume in the efx loop, but is it possible to run in the front of the amp and still use the CFX4?
***is it possible to use the Mesa channels on certain patches AND a couple of the pod's patches all at once? this would be ideal.

HAHAHA. Well, in all honesty, it's not mine!!!!! I would never waste money like that!

It actually belongs to my bandmates and we're going to be doing a lot of live shows when we get back to school. It's what we have around for effects purposes. Amp modeling definately goes OFF. They crapped their pants when I showed em the chrome/black on saturday. A couple of the pod patches are actually usable for live stuff and some covers. so no offense to pod owners!

Back