MKIIA custom DIY FSW

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark2boogie

Reaction score
Vite Fait, Bien Fait...

Here's my MKIIA custom DIY FSW.

It controls the RHYTHM/LEAD, the EQ, the BOOSTER. No reverb control, as I use it all the time.
The power to the leds is cut when unplugged, for battery safety.
The distance between the footswitches allows to switch them 2 by 2 (LD+BOOST or LD+EQ). I preferred this feature than adding an enable/disable AUTO function in the pedal.

488152IMG8525.jpg

169756IMG8528.jpg

A+!

nice footswitch.. im currently finding a schematic for my mark iv. I would like to diy a footswitch so that i can control the CLASS A/SIMUL CLASS external switching. would you mind posting your schematics? thanks

vhyken said:
nice footswitch.. im currently finding a schematic for my mark iv. I would like to diy a footswitch so that i can control the CLASS A/SIMUL CLASS external switching. would you mind posting your schematics? thanks

Sorry to be so late to answer - switching CLASS A/SIMUL CLASS on a FSW is not recommended IMHO, because it may involve high power and high voltage through a FSW cable, except if the switching is done by a relay in the amp. Nonetheless, my schematic has nothing unusual : it's only electrical, using 3 DPDT footswiches (one section for the led, the other for the control switch), a 9V battery and a power cut jack (like any pedal inpiut jack)...

Back