roadster head and POD HD 500

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhefner23

Reaction score
I just bought a POD HD 500, mainly for its effects but also plan to use it as a practice rig so I don't wear down my tubes in my roadster.
I'm just wondering if anyone else is using this setup or similiar with a Dual Rectifier and how you are using it, etc.
I've only had the HD500 for a couple of days and found the Rectifier modeling to be pretty good (its not great at high volume but for low levels sounds great), as I mentioned its mainly for rehearsal/practice when using the modeling stuff.
But i do plan on using the effects for live performance and recording, how are you setup? 4 cables? inline?.
Has anyone setup the POD HD to replace the foot switch board? IF so how? I think its possible but may require another 3rd party device like the voodoo lab controller to make it work.
Ideally I would like to use the HD500 for my effects/tuning and if possible also control the switching on the Roadster Amp.

Is anyone else doing this? or thinking about doing this? I'd be more than happy to share my thoughts/frustrations and hear yours.
thanks!
Hef
http://www.facebook.com/veinmusic

i use a pod xt live and a dual recto for giging and an amp gizmo, so that whenever i change a patch on the pod it changes the amp channel as well. I don't know about the 4 cable method as its not possible with the xt live

Back