zakk wilde mxr pedal?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wontonefooie

Reaction score
was wondering if anyone has used this pedal with an f series amp ? or any mesa ,i v git an f 50 and was thinking of buying it instead of the SD-1.I have read reviews but no one was using a mesa .

No man, sorry. I've read a few tidbits on www.espguitars.com, but I'm not sure if they were running through a MESA.

I say go to GC and plug 'em both in and give it a crank!! take it home if your semi-satisfied and then really test it out! If you like it, great! If not bring it back!! I love this country!!

JA

I just brought home the ZW-44...HOOooLY ****!! This thing rocks out hard!! I'm very excited over the crunchy, creamy, chunky, harmonically driven tone, I just heard come out of my Recto.

I kept my regular settings and lowered the gain to 1 oclock and kicked in the ZW-44 and it definitely boosted me up to a new level. I wouldn't use it all the time becuase I'd get sick of the tone, but if you've got a F-30, I'd say this pedal would definitely pout a smile on your face. Just make sure you don't run it on clean, crank the distortion as much as you can without getting muddy and then pump in the 44!!

Only recommedation is to get a Noise Gate or supressor, because this pedal is pretty hot and noisy!!

Go for it!!

JA

Back