gotta be posts about the quad FU2 pedal??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for info on the Quad Pre Amp FU2 footcontroler. Mine has gone out on me and i cant find one, i cant even find the 4 pin cable UGH.. mesa boogie not much help. any suggestions here??

I use a voodoo labs GCX loop switcher and voodoo labs ground control.
Read this post
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=51767&hilit=+Mark+o+recto

You can use the GCX to control the switching jacks on the rear of the quad and the ground control can change your rack effects at the same time so you can build actual presets and recall them as needed and assign them wherever you want on the floor board

I found a good FU-2 pedal on ebay, but it took forever for one to show up. But, in a really stupid moment, I sold my cable ( I mistakenly thought I had two ) only to find out they are as rare as it gets. Anyway, I have located the same ends that Mesa used and am going to build a replacement cable and I am assuming that I need to use 4 wire cable with a shroud hooked to the ground lug. But, in looking at the schematic it shows six wires, not five so I'm confused. Can anybody shed some light on this subject? tt

There's was actually two FU-2 foot pedals sitting in a box of assorted stuff in the consignment shop at guitar showcase san Jose ca last time I was there.
I decent chance they are still just sitting there.

Back