Effects for Mark V ?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyDee

Reaction score
Hi;
I was wondering what effect pedals other Mark V owners are using since I'm about to purchase the 1x12 combo.
Delay, chorus, etc.
And maybe overdrive or compression although that hardly seems necessary with a Mark V !
Thanks

congratulations on your purchase. first are you going to use the effects loop? if so then i have this old rack unit from the 80s from roland called the gp-8 that i only use for delay & chorus..that's it. i do have some in front of the amp on the floor. jhs little black buffer-a tc electronics tuner-morley wah-mxr phase 90-evh flanger. the floor pedals are powered with voodoo lab pedal plus power using george L cables. hope this helped.

I condensed my pedal board to a Line 6 M9 with great results. I've only ran it through the input and it sounds great, but I'm finding I'm not really using any overdrives/compressors in front with this amp like I did the Electra Dyne, so switching to the loop may make some sense. I also pair it with an RJM Amp Gizmo which makes channel switching on stage a breeze, it makes life so much easier.

I personally like the TC Electronic Tone Print pedals with that amp.
I got the Shaker Vibrato a long while back, but have since gotten the Hall of Fame Reverb and the Corona Chorus.

I have also been using my older TC Nova Delay and the SCF Chorus/Flanger.
I need to find a phaser that I like.

Brian

Back