I got MIDIfied!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaENGR412

Reaction score
I just got two Voodoo Labs control switchers for Christmas, along with a Rocktron MIDI Mate pedal for my birthday (I guess it was actually beneficial to have my birthday close to Christmas this time, as I needed all three things to set this up :lol: ) . They are both easy to program and now both of my heads are switched simultaneously. The Control Switcher seems to be a great product, and is very easy to use. They DO come with a power adapter, even though on the sites it isn't listed as coming with one. I hooked it up using the external switching jacks on the back of the head instead of a midi cable, since it only has a 5 pin DIN in and out. Here are a couple pics from after I got it.

IMAG1643.jpg

IMAG1645.jpg

IMAG1646.jpg

IMAG1647.jpg

I just used the patches to set up all of the possible combinations of channels, solo boost and/or fx loop on/off. I was also able
to program it to select ch2 on top, ch3 on bottom in one patch, and vice versa, incase I want a mixed channel sound. Got everything labeled so I will know what is being switched. Pretty stoked to be able to use this live, instead of having to use both footswitches to switch the heads at the same time.

-AJH

Latest posts

Back