Mesa Boogie Big Foot Schematic / Wiring Diagram

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewraharjo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm currently new in here...

I want to ask a few question about mesa boogie Big Foot-Foot Switch, especially the schematic cause I will build new one.

Last month, I got a gig and I lost my dual rectifier SOLO HEAD foot switch (Big Foot). After the Footswitch are lost then I can not control my amp properly, so I was planning to do DIY Mesa footswitch but until now I still sitting in my studio and feel confused about how to make this big foot ????

I tried to open this thread, so everybody who have done DIY footswitch could help me ?
Please help me...I'm really really confused..any suggestion and idea are really appreciated...
I really need this foot switch to make my dual rectifier runs properly...

Note: I prepared 5 PDT switch for 5 channel..What I need is MIDI pin out diagram or foot switch channel...any idea ?? I'm really really stuck in here..

68115489067912163812022.jpg

Here's what I've been planned for the foot switch..it's using mono cable to connect...not using MIDI cable..I was wondering..it would works or not ? Should I changed my wiring to MIDI ? here was my big question mark...

Latest posts

Back