Stereo pedals with My mesa boogie and Fender amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVTsteven

Reaction score
I have a dual rect and A hot rod deluxe

I have a bunch of stereo capable pedals but Ive always been running them mono. I can connect the deluxe through the stereo outputs of my pedals and thats fine for clean but ofcourse if I switch my mesa to any gain channel the fender remains clean

what do I need to get or how can I connect my setup so my cleans are running from the two amps but the 2nd amp (fender) is shut off once I click on my gain from the Mesa

thanks guys
excuse my ignorance

In my experience apart from nifty footwork it can't be done.

If your interested with my Mesa F50 and Marshal AVT combo's, I got the local gtr shop to make a splitter so I could use both combo speakers.
It also means you have a back up amp.

If you do this make sure you use speaker cable and the 4ohm socket on the back of the Mesa.

Do it all the time, have a Mark IV and Fender HRDx, run the HRDx clean and Mark IV whatever, have several stereo pedals, the stereo pedals I will run the Mark clean channel, the pedals that have a wet dry channel, like my EHX memory man I run the Mark IV dry, and the fender wet, really sounds cool this way, and the mark iv I play distorted, really sounds like I am playing two guitars when I do this.

Latest posts

Back