My Options Live

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AliensExist4

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm wanting to get some info from you guys on what I should do here. I currently use some delay in my bands songs as well as flanger. I'm using two boss pedals to achieve this. Ok, so I use the delay pedal in most of our song and I want to know what would be the best way to save delay presets for songs instead of me fiddling with my pedal between each song live. ANy help would be great. Thanks,

- Patrick

There are a few pedals on market that allow you to store presets. Boss DD20, TC electronic, Eventide.

I'm more of a rack gear guy myself. I'll use rack gear for my delays, and control the delay time and feedback with the expression pedals of my FCB1010. Same with the flanger, chorus, tremolo, etc. It's convenient for me. It just depends on how much you want to sink into gear.

Thanks for the replies guys. Ok, so I have been thinking and I was looking at the TC Electronics G-Major since I do think I'm going to eventually convert to rack gear when the money comes. Are the G-Major effects good? And what midi controller would compliment this well thats relatively cheap or does this not exist..... Thanks,

-Patrick

Latest posts

Back