channel switching a road king

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kidgibric

Reaction score
hi. The road king footswitch is far too large for what i need it to do(change the channels on the amp). Does anyone have any suggestions to just have a 4 button switch control the channels?

I don't know about a four button switch, but I'm ordering this so I can switch everything via MIDI, along with the rest of my rack.

thanks for the reply. However, i'm not interested in a midi setup. I prefer stomp boxes to midi based gear and i already have an adequate pedal board setup. Just the road king footswitch takes up half of the whole board and i only use 4 functions.

Well, there are a bunch of 1/4" jacks on the back for every function. They should all be A/B switched, so you could get four A/B switches, or build you own controller.

kidgibric said:
hi. The road king footswitch is far too large for what i need it to do(change the channels on the amp). Does anyone have any suggestions to just have a 4 button switch control the channels?

If you havent noticed i posted a 5 botton roadking footswitch in the classfieds

Oh, that's right, they did make that. Buy Siggy's, dude, he's a cool guy to deal with. I've bought several things from him in the past.

Latest posts

Back