TriAxis Modes issue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solohead50

Reaction score
Hello all!
I've recently got a used TriAxis and it seems ok overall but there's an odd issue with Modes or maybe just my fault: on any Preset, when I press the Mode button the led changes through out all Modes but not the sound. Any ideas? :cry:

Well, after playing with it for a while, I realized I do have another issue: on Presets there are also a few options that do not work although the numbers shift: for ex ample the Mid (if I'm not mistaken), Bass, Presence. :roll:

Btw, here's my current small rig. I am really sad with these issues on my TriAxis because I like this rig a lot!

showfile.html

Hi,
these preamps are getting quite old and from what I understand most people have experienced
issues with them. Often it is failing components that need to be replaced and can be quite complicated.
So the best thing is to get a complete overhaul from an authorized Mesa technician if possible. I realize
that this is often easier said than done and can be quite expensive. But I would view it as an investment
extending the life of your unit. And I would do it now as parts are getting harder to come by and the TriAxis
is not in production any longer. Which country are you in?

Daroka said:
Hi,
these preamps are getting quite old and from what I understand most people have experienced
issues with them. Often it is failing components that need to be replaced and can be quite complicated.
So the best thing is to get a complete overhaul from an authorized Mesa technician if possible. I realize
that this is often easier said than done and can be quite expensive. But I would view it as an investment
extending the life of your unit. And I would do it now as parts are getting harder to come by and the TriAxis
is not in production any longer. Which country are you in?

Open it up and check the ribbon cables. Mine had this issue and the one going from the tx3 to the main board has an intermittent connecting.

Replacing it solved it.

Same for your mode problem

Latest posts

Back