Rectifier Preamp Mono Record out?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluedot

Reaction score
Hey Boogie People

I have a Rectifier Recording Preamp. I am using SSL SiX as our board in our studio - and there's just not enough inputs. I have an aux send on my SiX to a Lexicon MPX1 that stereofies the signal.

Can I just run a mono Record line off the Boogie to the SiX? I looked through the manual, and Googled but just can't see to find the blessing I am looking for. Which channel? Right or Left?

Thanks

bluedot said:
Hey Boogie People

I have a Rectifier Recording Preamp. I am using SSL SiX as our board in our studio - and there's just not enough inputs. I have an aux send on my SiX to a Lexicon MPX1 that stereofies the signal.

Can I just run a mono Record line off the Boogie to the SiX? I looked through the manual, and Googled but just can't see to find the blessing I am looking for. Which channel? Right or Left?

Thanks

Hello.

Those outputs are same I presume so you can choose which one to use. Do it right or do it left :lol:

in other words there’s no stereo effects in recto pre itself so it’s a mono preamp :) one channel is enough

Latest posts

Back