and then there were two... anyone use the triaxis pc editor? dump recieve?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistermikev

Reaction score
so hello, new here... glad to be able to legit join as I've had fender/marshal for years... but just got my first mesa - the triaxis. whoo hoo!

anywho, midi setup... focusrite liquid saffire -> pod hd pro x -> triaxis -> then back to liq saf. I'm using the out (not thru) on the triaxis.

afa I can tell in/out is working because when I use the pc editor, I can change the programs/presets on the triaxis(out must work). I sent a bulk dump back to the pc editor and it at least 'thought' it got something (7KB - so in must work)!
however, when I open a .tri file with the editor, then hit the "send dump to triaxis" button... the message sent screen is displayed on pc editor but nothing seems to happen on my triaxis. no preset/prog values change (prog 68)

so at this point... I just wondered if the send on this pc editor ever worked for anyone? I guess I could try a sysex editor next but thought I'd say hello and get a thumb in the air.

well wouldn't you know it... sometimes you just have to try some things despite thinking it shouldn't make a difference. I removed the pod from the equation and blammo... works. happy camper here.

played with things a bit more last night and loving this thing. the clean sounds are too bright right now... and I think I know why... but ld2 red is fantastic! anywho... posting = therapy!

Latest posts

Back