TriAxis Schematic for primary power transformer

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettsaj

Reaction score
Simple question.... Does anyone have the power stage schematic for the Triaxis, and also hopefully an export power stage schematic?

The schematic that is freely available on the interweb doesn't have the power stage, just the audio, midi etc.

I want to change the toroidal transformer from 120AC US to a 240AC transformer for the UK.

Hey man,
Haven't been able to find schematic but this could help you!!!

http://www.tubeampdoctor.com/en/shop_Mains_transformers_Mains_Transf_for_Mesa_Boogie/Mains_transf_for_Mesa_Boogie_Triaxis_230V_version_868

Mains transf. for Mesa Boogie Triaxis 230V version
Exportversion, replaces the 120V domestic version (561011)
Primary
230V BROWN
0V BLACK

Secondary
HV RED
HV RED

9V YELLOW
0V YELLOW

6,3V GREEN
0V GREEN

15V VIOL.
0V WHITE
15V VIOL

For conversion of a 120V unit You must change MOV and both blue primary capacitors (47nF)

Yeah, I've seen that. Which is the wiring on the export transformer....... But I need to know what wires are what on the currently installed transformer, as they likely use a different colour coding system than the export. Basically I need to know where the wires on the new export transformer go.

Have you pulled the top off and had a look, every Mesa amp etc that I've converted or worked on has what they are on the board. The 2:90 and the HGAS that I converted were simple as. Mine is already a 240v model so I aren't much help there.

Back