TriAxis FX loop issue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettsaj

Reaction score
I have a G-Force going through the TriAxis FX loop.

Wired as follows:

TriAxis FX send > G-Force Left in
G-Force left output > TriAxis FX return A
G-Force right output > TriAxis FX return B

On the Triaxis when the FX loop is on i only hear the left channel, when the FX loop is off I only hear the right channel.

I'm at a loss.... And can't figure out why when i page through the SW/Loop settings on the TriAxis the above happens.

I have it wired in series at the moment, bypassing the FX loop altogether and it's working beautifully.... I'd really like to use the FX loop as the clarity of the G-Force is better it being a digital unit.

Full disclosure: I do not work a stereo rig, nor do I own a G-Force - just a Gmajor2.

Assuming that you have verified the integrity of all the cables in the signal chain, have you tested the audio path when cabled up in Mono? For example:

• Tri FXS -> L-IN -> L-OUT -> Tri FXR-L
    Tri FXS -> R-IN -> R-OUT -> Tri FXR-L
    Tri FXS -> L-IN -> L-OUT -> Tri FXR-R
    Tri FXS -> R-IN -> R-OUT -> Tri FXR-R

This should verify that there are no connection issues on the Triaxis and that the G-Force is routing audio through both input/outputs.

Right, I have triple checked all cables.... All hand soldered by me, no issues.

I have also checked the G-Force running in stereo in series, placing it between the pre-amp and the power amp.... All works really well.

I'll have to check your theory tonight as i'm work at the moment.

Andy

Back