Problem with Lead 2 mode on triaxis !RESOLVED!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metalmilitia

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm an half-happy owner of a Triaxis V2, because I bought one yesterday, but I have some problem with the unit. It seems to work fine, except for the lead 1 mode, especially with the Red mode of lead 1.
I have the same issue of a forum's old member ( Post subject: Questions about Triaxis) that I quote below:

"3. I noticed that LEAD 1 DRIVE handles gain for all modes in LD1 and LEAD 2 DRIVE handles for LD2, but I've found that in LD1 Red mode LEAD 2 DRIVE is involve and even more effect that LEAD 1 DRIVE"
And I add: when I select the RED lead 1 mode, the volume drop very low compared to all the other mode.

I've opened the chassis and I took a look inside. It's seems that the C257 blowed up, and maybe one of LDR, because it present a strange white stain on the side of the package.
My question is: maybe this the source of the issue? I can resolve this problem putting a new cap (with the same characteristics)?
I can post some picture that I have make.
Thanks for the all the help you can give me and sorry for my bad english.

Resolved

Putting a new 10uf 40v electrolitic cap (instead of tallium 15uf 15v ) It's seems all work fine! I hope this can help someone in the future! Bye!

Latest posts

Back