Mesa Boogie Triaxis discounted...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
That's kinda sad :(

http://www.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/electric/tube-pre-amplifiers/triaxis-programmable-pre-amp/index.html

I'd say this means they are coming out with a new version, but I doubt it. Still sad to see such a great technological innovation which is still mostly unrivaled be discontinued. It is interesting that the Rectifier Pre is still in production though, so maybe Mesa isn't giving up on the rack. They are working with Mario, though, so anything MIDI could happen.

Gee I hope I get mine before they stop production cause I order a brand new one back in September of last year was told 8 weeks (which would have put it in November), but got told they had to find some parts so it would be some time this month (Jan 2017)

That would make sense on why they're discontinuing, if some of the parts are no longer available.

Really hoping they have a replacement for the Triaxis. Been thinking of building a rack rig and the Triaxis was at the top of my list.

Nomad100 said:
Really hoping they have a replacement for the Triaxis. Been thinking of building a rack rig and the Triaxis was at the top of my list.

Even if they don't, the used market will probably have Triaxis' available for quite awhile.

Latest posts

Back