Triaxis and Midi

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stimpy2468

Reaction score
Hey all...

So, I have my Triaxis, GSP1101 and a control 2 board, midi interface and laptop, Triaxis responds well to program changes ( I keep it simple, Triaxis program 1 is preset 1 and GSP program 1, have even got CCcontrol working which is awesome.

Here is the problem:
Occasionally my Triaxis has reverted back to factory settings for no reason, very rare but a pain in the backside re programming it (assuming I've made a note of everything)
So, I got the latest Triaxis editor off fcampanini for which I am very grateful. Maybe its the version of Windows I am running I don't know, I upload my data which looks fine on screen, save it, but when I send it back to the Triaxis all the programs revert to preset 1, and all of my CC data is gone.

So I am now going back to the basic problem, I need some software that will read the Triaxis data dump so I can save it, then send it back if I have a problem, I'll persevere with the push button editing on the unit as long as I can save all my data when I need to and re-load back to the unit.

My one option which I'm about to try is re format my old laptop and load Windows XP on and try the old editor, simply so I can dump data and re-load.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers guys.

If all you want to do is save the midi dump from your TriAxis as a backup and be able to reload it (i.e. Not use the computer to alter the presets), try MIDI OX. It just records the information your TriAxis sends out, and if you need to restore to the TriAxis, it replays that message back verbatim. I use a similar program (midi librarian, for macs) to save and restore presents on my MIDI effects and foot controllers. No editing, but it works great for pure storage/backup.

Back