Pots and sliders for Quad

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pal

Reaction score
I need middle and bass pot for channel two and three sliders for eq.
Mesa does not answer my request.
Who got them all at one place?
Any recommendations here?

Are you located in the US? I bought an output pot and knob for my quad from them a few years back, and had no problems with them. I called and waited a day or so for a response, but once on the phone they spent as much time as needed to make sure I was ordering everything I needed. I will be buying some sliders for my Formula soon (plus a bunch of parts for my 2:ninety..... not looking forwards to that bill or repair work)

Located in Europe, but I don't care where I buy the stuff from.
I can find bits here and there, but not at the same shop. That's frustrating.
I'll be ruind in shipping cost.

I need pots for the 2 outputs on my Quad preamp. These are the knobs on the bottom right. I don't care what sort of pots they are as long as they do the job. I would appreciate any info on the kinds of specs needed for these, just ballpark estimates. These are rarely used, just set them once and you're done.

Some years back a Boogie rep told me that the outputs are POT: 591048. I'm in Japan and he gave me an address here... but no reply from there. I'm guessing that the pot doesn't have to be exactly right. Just as long as it fits in the space and matches the knob. Tried online places that sell parts but they say they don't have that kind of data on specific Boogie parts.

Thanks for any help.

I checked the old output pot I replaced on my quad, and it read 220k across the two legs, and based on two readings of the wiper, I believe it is a log taper 250k pot. I hope that helps.

Back