Looking for replacement pot number.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masher

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace a volume pot on my 50/50, the backside has some numbers on it 5981048 137 18850 roc.
When I google mesa boogie replacement pot 591048, I get a hit for mesa boogie part number 5981048 which is for a pot.
Are these numbers stamped on back mesa numbers or are they manufacturers numbers?, or does mesa use those numbers to create a part number?.
I don't see any ohms designations or anything else stamped on the pots back.

The correct Mesa part# for the 50/50 VolPot is 593148 as per the schematics/service manual.
Yours is probably this one, same values (250k log) but different shaft.

So what you basically need is a 250k Log/Audio taper pot for use in amplifiers....
When I replaced the pots on mine I used Bourns PDA24 series pots which I can highly recommend...

Thanks, I ordered from boogie themselves. I'll tell you I've ordered from them before and they really do have great parts and customer service departments. Prices are incredibly reasonable, shipping is too.

masher said:
Thanks, I ordered from boogie themselves. I'll tell you I've ordered from them before and they really do have great parts and customer service departments. Prices are incredibly reasonable, shipping is too.

+1 on the quality and (stateside) customer care/service/support!

But with all the importer/distributor/reseller/... shebang on our side of the pond it´s pharmacy prices.

Back