2:90 Parts list

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOOLGUY

Reaction score
Gonna bite the bullet and recap my 2:90 (blue light)
Does anyone have a parts list of what I need to buy handy?
Thanks in advance.

#notfun..... :(

Think I found my issue..

Would have bet on an electrolytic capacitor..not an orange drop.

I figured recap the pre.while I was at it. I can't believe how much better it sounds absolutely amazing.

Thanx for the bottom shot of the 2;90 PCB. I'll be doin that real soon. Question for you, I have burn marks on two of those large .1 orange drop caps. What do u think happened? I have some issues that im trying to resolve. for starters, im replacing the two 10k uf 16v
caps that supply swicthing matrix, replace R421 thats cracked and try to hard wire PT leads directly to PCB. And replace those two burnt .1 caps. Any heads up wud be appreciated! Sincerely, James

Hey...man sorry but it was years ago. Honestly don't have a list anymore. Used a combo of Amazon,EBay and Small bear electronics iirc. Was shocked at the time to find it was a bad orange drop that had failed (especially because some very good amp techs had informed me they hardly ever go bad). I say replace the burnt ones and all the electrolytic caps. Pulling the pcb from a 2:90 is a mighty task...you would not believe the $ quotes and rejection I got from techs when I was looking for repair help.
If you are good with a soldering iron and take your time...its very satisfying to do it yourself once it's up and running again.

Thanks for the reply. I ended up getting parts from Mesa and Antique Elect. I started with just wanting to replace the two 10k uf 16 v caps in switching matrix that were leaking and a couple of bad resistors, two Orange drop caps with little burn marks on them. And hard wire power tranny directly to pcb. Since I had the pcb lifted, I'm in the process of replacing all of the filter caps. I bought two LDR's to replace but not sure if ones that are in there are bad. Do you know symptoms? I took lots of before picts so I could re assemble . Yea, my quotes too were ridiculously high as well. Wish me luck when it's ribbon cutting time! Jim

Latest posts

Back