mesa boogie chassis rackmount kit and a roadster 2x12 combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jorgegalet

Reaction score
Hi. Greetings fron Venezuela,

I have a Roadster 2x12 combo and I have a question. The Mesa Boogie chassis rackmount kit it's compatible with my amp chassis? Any advices? I want to rackmount my amp. Thanks in advance

jorgegalet said:

I have a Roadster 2x12 combo and I have a question. The Mesa Boogie chassis rackmount kit it's compatible with my amp chassis? Any advices? I want to rackmount my amp. Thanks in advance
Have you measured your amp's chassis? I'm sure you will find it is much too wide to fit in a standard 19" rack.

Dom

domct203 said:
jorgegalet said:

Have you measured your amp's chassis? I'm sure you will find it is much too wide to fit in a standard 19" rack.

Dom

Yeah it's really wide. I only want to know if the rackmount kit it's compatible with my chassis. Apparently not. Thanks for the answer.

No it will not fit. I believe the rack mount kit only fits the Mark series short heads.

Back