Router/Switcher question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingdaisy

Reaction score
I'm looking for a switching setup that has four loops and three 1/4" tip-to-sleeve triggers.

I really like the Axess GRX4, but three of the loops are in series, so it's not really practical for me (I need two parallel loops in series to bypass two stereo effects), but I am looking to get the Axess CFX4 for my switching needs.

So, does anyone know of a high quality 4 loop switcher where the loop routing can be user configured?

The only thing I know of is the old Rockman Midi Octopus with remote loops. The Octopus is easy to find but the remote loops are pretty rare.

Ned

screamingdaisy,
Why don't you shoot Mario an email and ask him about a custom solution - I'm sure after he's finished with the Controller pedal he'll be ready to tool up again for stuff like that. It can't hurt to ask. I bet some of the guys at the hugeracks board might know of a couple other folks to ask about that box too -

I shot Mario an email yesterday. He said he doesn't really have a solution for what I'm asking, and I can't really afford custom options.

I shoot questions over at HRI every once in awhile, but I never got a responce to this same question over on that board.

Wouldn't the DMC GCX suit your needs? Either 8 loops or 8 1/4" triggers, or any combination thereof, your choice. Not exactly sure how you'd need to run them parallel, but it is pretty flexible.

Look for a used Bradshaw switcher on Ebay. A RSB12 or RSB18 is the cats ***, he also has some more recent stuff on his own without the Rocktron name.

Mark

jong said:
Wouldn't the DMC GCX suit your needs? Either 8 loops or 8 1/4" triggers, or any combination thereof, your choice. Not exactly sure how you'd need to run them parallel, but it is pretty flexible.
Simply add a stereo line mixer to the GCX to solve the parallel problem.

You might want to check out:
Soundsculpture's Switchblade products.

They look really interesting!

I agree, I always felt Axess stuff is a little impractical. Go with the Bradshaw stuff its the bomb!!

Latest posts

Back