Triaxis PC Editor - My Own App

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fcampanini

Reaction score
Ciao,
after suspending the distribution of the application, I have received multiple requests so that I decided to restart providing the download link.

You can find the installer there:
https://tpce.fcampanini.com/

Please keep in mind that I will not evolve anymore the app.

Thanks,

Filo

Great work~ Tired of retarded button pressing on my triaxis.
I'll have try, may I have the link for downloading?

I don't see the interface image, but I'd be interested to give it a shot since I can no longer use the old version on my new machine.

Hi there!
I would love to give your program a try.
If you would, please send me a link to download.
Thank you

Hello JRGreer,
you have the PM in your inbox with the link.

I take advantage of this post to inform that i have yesterday published an update (0.7.0) with some tune and the patch comment feature.
About this last feature and in order to keep on maintaining compatibility with *.TRI files produced by the old Mesa software (there a lot of files online) i kept the limit of 40 characters.
For who have already installed the SW just click on the info button and then on the "Check for Updates" button and you will got he link for the update.

I take also adavantage to remind that, as said above, the SW is developed in C# so forth .NET microsoft technology. This means that you have to have installed the redistributable package of the .Net framework that you can download for free here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21 (version must be 3.5 or above)

Thanks,

Filo

Hello Filo,

I would like to give your application a try. Thank you very much.

Sigi

Hello Tripoutski,
pm sent.

I also have publised a new version 0.7.2.0 which solve an important issue related to some strange behaviour on the Triaxis side.

Thanks.

Filo

Thanks for the app. Finally got my Triaxis but the editor displays weird, missing the right half of the program. Any ideas?

Booyah said:
Thanks for the app. Finally got my Triaxis but the editor displays weird, missing the right half of the program. Any ideas?

WOW that's definitely weird :shock: ... can you please send me a PM with a print screen and some info about the OS and version you are running?

Thanks so much for the comment,

Filo

Hi all,
just to notify that i have published the version 0.8 which contains a feature i care particularly whcih is real real time control.

Basically exploiting the standard features of the continuous control of the Triaxis and working on the user interface side of the application, I have added the possibility to create and save a "Real Time Preset" allowing the user to manage in real time the 9 parameters under sliders in real time and save. Hope you will enjoy.

Message for angus: i have tried to replay your request but unfortunately i got bounced with a massege saying that you exceeded the email quota of your account...

Bye,

Filo

fcampanini said:
Message for angus: i have tried to replay your request but unfortunately i got bounced with a massege saying that you exceeded the email quota of your account...

Hi Filo

I've changed my mailaddress, the one that was registered here is not longer in use. I have changed it to the new one and it's an gmail so there should be plenty of size :wink:

I can pm you me mail

Latest posts

Back