The Boogie Board

Discussion Forum for Mesa Boogie Products
It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:40 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:11 pm 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:36 am
Posts: 3
Hi Filo,

I am new here, I sent you an e-mail asking you the link to get your editor please.
Thank you.
Cheers.
Fred.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:00 pm 
Offline
Donating Member

Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:27 pm
Posts: 5417
Location: Maui Wowee!
Filo,
I greatly appreciate the App! Thank you!

_________________
Elvis said.......
Quote:
Amp techs do get shocked. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:02 am 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:36 am
Posts: 3
Hi Filo,

I received the download link and the Editor works fine, I'm very satisfied and give you special thanks for that great and useful work.
My brandnew Triaxis is now driven by the editor.
By the way, my Triaxis generate "plocs" when switching between mode-presets.I don't think that it is normal, do you agree with me?
The "plocs" are pretty loud in the speakers.
I ask me if it would'nt be better if I send my Triaxis back for an another one?
Thank you for your advise.
Cheers.
Fred


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:22 am 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:11 am
Posts: 1
Hi Filo

I am the last one who discover this topic and what you made for humanity after many searches to solve a big keypad issue on my Triaxis V2.

You will save me as many other before, if you could send me your Editor, please.

Or a link to download your patch editor.

I am on windows 7 x64

Thanks a lot

Pierre


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:39 am 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 11:09 am
Posts: 2
Hi, can you send me a PM with the download link?
:) thank you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:52 am 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:38 pm
Posts: 4
I'd love to check out the app. I've finally gotten back into experimenting with my TriAxis.

Thanks!

~Icarus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:56 am 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:30 am
Posts: 1
Hi, Filo
Could you send me a link to your Triaxis editor please? I'm on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

Thanks in advance
Pete


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:42 pm 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:26 pm
Posts: 1
Hi Filo,

can you please send me a link to your download for the editor?

Much appreciated !!

Best regards,

rixis


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:10 pm 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:24 pm
Posts: 3
For those looking for a TriAxis editor, I built a web app here :: http://triaxiseditor.com

I've implemented preset editing and program assignment. I don't have a way to test the controller configuration, so unfortunately that's not implemented at the moment. If you have any issues, let me know on twitter (https://twitter.com/mark_philpot) or submit an issue at github (https://github.com/griphiam/triaxiseditor)

I hope people find this useful!

Mark


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:31 pm 
Offline
Mark I

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:07 am
Posts: 49
griphiam wrote:
For those looking for a TriAxis editor, I built a web app here :: http://triaxiseditor.com

I've implemented preset editing and program assignment. I don't have a way to test the controller configuration, so unfortunately that's not implemented at the moment. If you have any issues, let me know on twitter (https://twitter.com/mark_philpot) or submit an issue at github (https://github.com/griphiam/triaxiseditor)

I hope people find this useful!

Mark


Mark,
This is a great start. After just overriding my first 20 presets - and then subsequently losing everything else while messing around with the old editor from the McKenzie site plus Midi Ox I feel like a complete failure. It's interesting how things have changed and how spoiled we all are now with doing everything on high resolution screens.

Be that as it may - I need to be able to make backups of my settings. And I'd like to make your editor work for me. Somehow I don't get how you are supposed to upload edits back to the Triaxis. Mind you I'm on a Mac. Though I tried it with an old Win xp machine as well. I was able to download a data dump and move it into the drop box on XP. But that's as far as it went. No way to get back to the amp.
Drop box won't work on the Mac at all.

_________________
-----
Triaxis, 2:50, Recto cab 2x12
Boogie Mark IV combo
Mesa V-Twin
Marshall JCM800, 1960A cab
TC G-Force, DBX 166xl
95 Gibson Les Paul Std, Fender 1958 Strat, Fender 96 Custom Shop Strat
Washburn N4, N2, Charvel M6


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:13 pm 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:24 pm
Posts: 3
I also use a Mac so I can at least tell you what I use.

I recommend using SysEx Librarian (http://www.snoize.com/SysExLibrarian/). It will allow you to save dump the data from the TriAxis (see the TriAxis manual for the key combination). Click the "Record One" button prior to keying the dump in the TriAxis. This will save the data to the library (you can name it there). Select the new row and from the File menu select Save as .syx

With this file, you can drag it to the drop area on the website to perform the edits. Afterwards, click the download button to get the updated .syx file and then add the new file to the SyxEx Librarian (I think it supports drag and drop but you can also click the "+" button in the bottom left).

Then key the TriAxis to accept a dump file (again, see TriAxis manual) and then press "Play" from the Librarian window.

(Double check the Destination drop down is set to your midi device the TriAxis is connected to).

Mark


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:05 am 
Offline
Mark I

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:07 am
Posts: 49
griphiam wrote:
I also use a Mac so I can at least tell you what I use.

I recommend using SysEx Librarian (http://www.snoize.com/SysExLibrarian/). It will allow you to save dump the data from the TriAxis (see the TriAxis manual for the key combination). Click the "Record One" button prior to keying the dump in the TriAxis. This will save the data to the library (you can name it there). Select the new row and from the File menu select Save as .syx

With this file, you can drag it to the drop area on the website to perform the edits. Afterwards, click the download button to get the updated .syx file and then add the new file to the SyxEx Librarian (I think it supports drag and drop but you can also click the "+" button in the bottom left).

Then key the TriAxis to accept a dump file (again, see TriAxis manual) and then press "Play" from the Librarian window.

(Double check the Destination drop down is set to your midi device the TriAxis is connected to).

Mark



Thanks, I'll try that tonight. I'm using a recent MBP 13" with OSX Mavericks, midi connections via a Lexicon Lambda.

_________________
-----
Triaxis, 2:50, Recto cab 2x12
Boogie Mark IV combo
Mesa V-Twin
Marshall JCM800, 1960A cab
TC G-Force, DBX 166xl
95 Gibson Les Paul Std, Fender 1958 Strat, Fender 96 Custom Shop Strat
Washburn N4, N2, Charvel M6


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:08 pm 
Offline
Bottle Rocket

Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:03 pm
Posts: 1
Hi Filo
I would love to try your Triaxis editor - just got my Triaxis up and running
Thanks in advance
Clive


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:02 am 
Offline
Mark I

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:18 am
Posts: 27
CliveGoodwin wrote:
Hi Filo
I would love to try your Triaxis editor - just got my Triaxis up and running
Thanks in advance
Clive


Sent a PM

Filo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:47 pm 
Offline
Mark III

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:26 pm
Posts: 460
Location: juneau, ak/phoenix, az
Would love to check this out too please :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group