Rack Ears for Studio Pre

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skoora

Reaction score
I've got an email into Boogie but was wondering if there's any generic ears available that would fit the Studio Pre? I looked on StewMac andMojo but find nothing. Other searches bring up nothing compatible.

I am also looking for rack ears, so I would also appreciate if some knew where to buy them :)

I don't know if there are any generic ears that fit, but I ordered a pair for the Studio Pre about 5 years ago and it cost $28 including shipping. Just call Mesa and you can buy them over the phone.

Looking for rack ears too, Customer service at Boogie don't have them anymore.

Although a rack shelf is a good solution I'd like o make the rack ears to properly mount the pre. Does any Studio Pre user want to contribute and share with us the dimensions of the rack ears?

If nobody does by next weekend (end of June), I'll be heading up north to where my Studio Pre, 295, and Rectifier rack units are currently being stored. I'll measure it up then.

Hope this helps. I forgot on the weekend, but my long-retired mechanical engineer father drew this up this morning. It is taken from my Studio Pre, although he didn't title the drawing specifically as Studio Pre.
mountingbrackets2_zps663dfc85.jpg

Interested on buying some rack ears my self any info on how to get it would be appreciated! Thanks

Back