Who's Got a vintage Mesa boogie price list?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great question.

I would love to know what my Tremoverb Combo went for.

dbone said:
I was curious what some of the old gear went for back in the day.
Like the quad and the 295

I have a 1990+1993 price list from Boogie,its in GBP sterling so you'd have to convert it from the days way back when......

Quad and 295 are listed in the 90's but not the 93'.....

Quad £1395 inc vat

295 £1275 inc vat

I thankyou.......... :)

TremoJem said:
Great question.

I would love to know what my Tremoverb Combo went for.

I got a Trem-O-Verb head back in '96, and it went for $1,799 IIRC. The combo was likely $2,099 or $$1,999.

dbone,

I might have a treat for you. :mrgreen: When I got my Quad a sheet of paper came with it, taken from Guitar Player Magazine September 1988. Its a 2 page review of the Quad and Stereo 295. I could scan it if your interested?

It says:

Quad Preamp $1200 (us dollars Im guessing)
Stereo 295 $1100

Shane :D

The dual rec solo rackmount was available in both '96 and '98. $1299. (same price as the solo head) The triple rec was $1399 both years.

Wow, thanks for the guitar player article. i just got a Quad and was looking for some background info and reviews, really cool to see a review from way back :)

loving the quad, the lead 1 and 2 particularly. awesome sound! i don't know why anyone would sell these things second hand :shock:

wezzley said:
Wow, thanks for the guitar player article. i just got a Quad and was looking for some background info and reviews, really cool to see a review from way back :)

loving the quad, the lead 1 and 2 particularly. awesome sound! i don't know why anyone would sell these things second hand :shock:

Hey your welcome Wezzley.

That article came with my Quad when I bought it 2nd hand, quite a nice bonus I thought. I certainly have ZERO plans to sell my Quad. Is it ok if I PM you Wezzley? Im curious of your opinion regarding the Quad vs Mark V and I don't want to hijack this thread.

Cheers

Shane

Ive got a bunch of spec sheet/ price lists, ill have to dig em up, but im thinkin mine are late 80'- early 2000s..

Latest posts

Back