Triaxis front plate membrane replacement

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corporal

Reaction score
Dear fellow Boogie compatriots :mrgreen:

The controls on the front plate of my Triaxis are getting kind of "worn out" (I have bought it second hand).

I contacted the international distributor and he replied that the "plastic membrane" can be replaced seperately, so there is no need to replace the entire front plate.

The odd thing to me is that he is talking about a "self-adhesive green-coloured membrane".

Has anyone already replaced this membrane (is it complicated, the distributor makes it sound so cheap, lol) ? And what about the green colour ?

Thx !

Last year I had the touchpad membrane replaced on my Triaxis by Mesa in Pentaluma. It was not expensive. I cannot attest to a "green" color or aftermarket price. I would recommend calling Mesa to find out how it's done because it looks like it could get messy if done improperly especially the removal of the old membrane.

Whether it's green or not is not important because it will be hidden behind the outer skin casing with the buttons on it. I've never had my faceplate apart so I can't attest to the original factory colour but as long as it's a proper factory part for the Triaxis it will be fine. They never made a green fronted Triaxis so that's how you know this "membrane" goes behind the front panel.

I've found an image on the net. Looks weird to me :mrgreen:

140_3965_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back