NeewB help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaun_kelton

Reaction score
OK time for me to fess up. I dont own a Boogie yet (my only M/B merchandise is a sticker).

i am looking to buy an F-50 combo. Now here come the dumb q's. I am dirt poor, and looking for other muso's in my area to jam with (had NO luck with signs in the local stores) but my equipment is fair to say the least. In the next 6 months i will be getting 2 guitars and the F-50, plus either a multieffects unit or a couple of extra stomp boxes (the DD-20 is looking rather nice ATM). But later i want to get the G Major and an FCB1010. I want to use the FX loop, that's why i want the amp. Do i need to run a seperate preamp - effects - power amp? Or can i just plug the effects into the effects loop?

Thanx for the help so far, BTW anyone (Grandor??) know any Muso's who live in Adelaide Australia?

A non-distortion fx unit will work in the loop without a problem. Just stay away from distortion, fuzz and OD in the fx loop and you'll be fine.

Ned

Latest posts

Back