TRIAXIS VERSION UPDATE

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nocturno_Culto

Reaction score
Guys, being that I'm just about to buy a triaxis I'd like to know if it's true the voice of a version 3.0 coming out. Anyone who knows better speak up, please :)

I heard some interesting info awhile back about a new triaxis coming out, but no date set. Stuff like some voicing changes and some really different physical/cosmetic changes.

MJ

I hope they include the 5band eq manually.Not the stock curve.That sucks!Wat were they thinking man.And of course reliability and natural sound.

I agree with LUCRETIA about the eq. Instead of using that worthless Dynamic Voice, I set it to 0 and use an MXR 10 band graphic eq in the loop. It really solves a lot of problems.

LUCRETIA said:
I hope they include the 5band eq manually.Not the stock curve.That sucks!Wat were they thinking man.

I'll guess they were thinking that there definitely isn't enough room in a one-space rack unit for a 5-band eq! Its amazing how much they've crammed in there as it is. Did you know that you can have them customize the curve for you? Says so in the manual, but I'm sure it'd cost.

- T

Timbre Wolf said:
Did you know that you can have them customize the curve for you? Says so in the manual, but I'm sure it'd cost.
- T
It's still far more limited then an eq. I still think the best answer is an eq in the loop.

Back